Nicole Frederic-Lindo began her Pilates training in 2001 with her first mat class and was instantly captivated by this “new” movement. Although she took lessons on and off throughout the years, it was a rotator cuff surgery in 2011 that inspired Nicole to immerse herself in the method she adored so much.
By committing herself to her Pilates practice, she was able to stabilize, strengthen and mobilize her injured shoulder as well as strengthen her entire body. This exercise philosophy provided her the confidence to pursue a career change and become a Pilates instructor in order to help clients attain and surpass their fitness goals.
Nicole completed her first certification in 2011 from sanctuary 7 and opened her studio in 2012. This certification ignited her thirst for more knowledge therefore she completed her second certification in 2014 from Polestar Pilates, a contemporary, rehab-based Pilates program.
In 2015 she finished the Heritage Training™, a graduate course which passes on the work of Pilates Elder, Kathy S. Grant, taught by her protégé, Cara Reeser. This graduate course inspired Nicole to pursue her third comprehensive certification in Classical Pilates through The Real Pilates Teacher Training, Alycea Ungaro's program. In 2019, Nicole completed her second graduate course, The Classical Syllabus, taught by Mejo Wiggin, protege of Romana Kryzanowska and renown Master Pilates teacher. Through her studies, Nicole continues the lineage of first-generation Pilates instructors, Kathy S. Grant and Romana Kryzanowska.
Nicole is originally from Washington, D.C. where she was born and raised and where she earned her B.A. in psychology. She is a certified nutrition coach and a certified essential oils coach. Empowering her clients to achieve their wellness goals through holistic practices is her mission! She feels blessed to be part of the wellness community and hopes to start a life-long journey of health, happiness, and well-being with you. Pilates course.
- The Classical Syllabus® Graduate
- REAL PILATES® TRAINED
- HERITAGE TRAINING™ GRADUATE
- POLESTAR® PILATES TRAINED
- sanctuary 7 trained
- certified essential oil coach
- CERTIFIED TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION COACH (CTNC)
- SOLE TO SPINE - MADELINE BLACK
- KNEE ABNORMALITIES - BRETT HOWARD
- DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNIVERSAL REFORMER - BRETT HOWARD
- OOV PILATES COURSE - DANIEL VLADETA
- PILATES FOR NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS - MARISKA BRELAND
- Pilates Head To Toe - Benjamin Degenhardt
- Spine Abnormalities - brett howard
- wunda chair & guillotine - miguel silva
- lost art of joe's mats - pilates at the pillow